3D System Integration Using Wireless Interface and Device Technology
- Designing analog-digital mixed signal circuits for wireless inter-chip communication.
- Studying low-cost power delivery solution using deep and highly-doped silicon.
- 3D system integration with low cost and high reliability.
- Target applications: high-bandwidth 3D-stacked SRAM for low-power AI-edge accelerator, high-bandwidth 3D-stacked DRAM for high-performance computing, analog chips.
Deep Learning Hardware Architecture based on 3D-Stacked SRAM
- Designing system-on-a-chip for accelerating deep learning using high-bandwidth low-latency 3D-stacked SRAM.
- Energy- and area-efficient memory system and architecture.
- SoC utilizing low-power high-bandwidth 3D-SRAM with maximized parallel computing and data reuse.